Tira n teqbaylit
last edited: 2023-01-24
Asenfar n yemseɣti n tira n tmaziɣt-taqbaylit d ahil i yessefqaden tira n tmaziɣt akken ad ttwasseɣtunt (ad ttwaṣeḥḥeḥent) ma llant-d deg-sent tuccḍiwin.
The Kabyle spelling checker project aims to create a freely available (MIT licence) Hunspell-based spelling checker for the Kabyle variety of Tamazight, packed as an extension for LibreOffice. The current version is based on data from Kamal Buɛmara's ISSIN dictionary, with additional, less attested vocabulary, and some placenames. It is relaxed about allowing orthographical variation, since several aspects are not definitively settled.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
- 0.61 Now used with language code 'kab' instead of 'fr-FR', thanks to Libreoffice work by Muḥend Belqasem. 6.0 Linux, Windows, macOS MIT Download
- 0.60 Now based on a corpus, with contributions from a team at Bejaia University. 4.1 Linux, Windows, macOS MIT Download
- 0.48 Latest ISSIN extract. 4.1 Download
- 0.47 First public release for feedback. 4.1 First public release for feedback. Download